What a weekend! The ladies of CommonGround Kansas and Missouri spent a beautiful, sunny Saturday filled with great conversation with truly lovely people in downtown Kansas City during Go Blog Social. We were so happy that we could help answer attendees’ questions about how we raise crops and livestock on our farms. We were especially excited about the genuine interest that so many of you expressed. The fact that you feel a personal investment in learning how your food is grown is really encouraging! We love to share our stories and convey what it means to be a farmer!
We wanted to give a little blog love to just a few of the fine folks who took time to chat with us! We know missed some! If you stopped by to chat with us and we didn’t get a chance to swap contact info, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to add your link here.
- Caroline Findlay of Our Sassy Pantry
- Ariean Krieger of One Krieger Chick
- Sarah Martens of Better Homes and Gardens
- Alexandra Sperrazza of Asperraz
- Kit Graham of The Kittchen and Windy City Blogger Collective
- Marilyn Nimz of Brewed Together
- Jacob Elyachar of Jake’s Take
- Karen Crane of Nook and Crane
- Gretchen Brittain of Three Little Monkeys Studio
- Erin Bassett of Erin Marie Bassett, Color Me Styled and Windy City Blogger Collective
- Katie Dosen of To Live for Style
- Noey Meirowsky of Lattes and Lavender
- Nicole Vela of Rolling Out Dough
- Larrisa Uredi of Unravelled Online
- Jessie Artigue of Style and Pepper
- Sarah Rami of Colors Macarons
- Sarah Beeskow of Share-a-Sale
- Lee Page, Greg Loeffler and Travis Joyal of Page Communications
- Netta Kahn of Nettischka
- Dianna Sinni of Chard in Charge
- Lacey Amador of The Life With Lacey
A special thank you to CommonGround Missouri, who partnered with our CommonGround Kansas ladies for this special event!